Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exam result = die


Oh no , the "time" has come....i got back my exam results >.< size="1">FAILED my chinese . im so gonna be *cha-ching* dead !! anyways i told my mom already , and shes not too happy i tink . maybe very angry . ok , maybe furious . but , i tried my best . im not happy but i tink that i did better than most of my classmates . most . ok , some. i got _____ ? i mean , is that possible ??? but yeah , i did . ask me if you wanna know the results . good luck to you if you know it , better not ask . im so sick right now . sick as in unhappy . HEAVEN HELP MII !!!! and my chinese tuition is........-------------> TOMORROW !!!!! SHE'LL KILL ME !!!!! anyway , here's a lady gaga just dance pic on the top of this post !!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home