Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Addiction (:

Annyeong for the 3rd & Final time today (:
im sooo addicted to LeeSsang's The Girl who cant break up , the Boy who cant leave !!!! One thing i hate , Why must Lee Hyori be in that Mv ? OMG i fucking hate her lah . Just once a Minute , blablablablabla .
I was Watching SBS Gayo Daejun Again fr the 3rd time today (: Lawls . Key woke Taem up by Slapping his Ass .Damn Funny . & Onew imitated Jung In at KJE Chocolateeee (:
im so bored & Tired . I wish this week would end right now . But no , its still continuing .
But i must say : CANNOT HATE SCHOOL OR ELSE LATER PSLE FAIL . MUST LOVE SCHOOL . I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL I LOVE SCHOOL !
There , Much Better (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home