Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New blog skin again ((:

Lawls . Changed blog skinnie again!(:
Even if it really sucks like Hell , who cares ? I dont -.-
Its so perfect , no one has the excuse to say it sucks or the blog content is wrong :]
Blogging using Vista =D So Nice :]
I love it too muchzxc to sell the lappy away !
Maybe can ask my father to get me a new phone -.-
My current phone is Blehh -.-
Seriously manzx.
Sheesh . Samantha & Esther ; My Twinns (: We Jan Babies Rock :]
Felicia Rawks ttm :]  i know youre reading this feli (:
I wrote on my file with the gold marker : I love 6C 2010 !
& Also wrote : Claire Rawks ttm =D
Haahs . Cause i really do rock :]
Shucks . Im going to hate tmr & thurs . Have tuition ---.---
SHTTIZY :]
Walao , Gtg , Do Last min Hw HeeHee (:
Xoxo ,
Claireeeee :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home