Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Still having Fever :[

Anyeong :]
Lawls . Still having The Oh-So-Bad Fever :-(
Sheesh , My new bed is coming today !
Oh yeah Yeah Yeah (:
I think im gonna sleep with fan these few days .
Air con is too cold When i have fever -.-
My fever shot up to 39.9 Degrees last night leh . omg .
Damn hot and painful
I think tricia h1n1 (?)
And Jamie also have fever  :[
Must be Tricia Pass to us ):
im still scared by the fact that i'll have fooking lots of hw when i go back to school :[
Shit . And im so addicted to SNSD's Oh! (:
Heard that SHINee producing New FULL album this year !!!
Excited like mad :]
I think Hyo-Yeon still looks Mad Fugly After Surgery (:
Watched Pops in seoul just now and Rainbow was featured -.-
Ew . Gosship Girl yehh. -.-
Anyways , Bye Peeps :]
Gotta go Bathe (:
Woots !(: im gone now :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home