Friday, February 26, 2010

160th Post + Kim Yu-Na Gets Gold !(:

Hehe , feeling much less pissed >D
So this is my 160th post ,
& thats cause i faithfully post everysingleday(:
Just watched the Vancouver Winter Olympics ,
AWESOME !(:
Kim Yu-Na wins :D
Hehe , i think she cried or something .
She's awesome ,
much more awesome then someone  :]
I get a thousand hugs from thousand lightning bugs :]
FIREFLIES !(: I mean , duh im noob at english pop ,
But OwlCity is AWESOME ,
& Justin bieber sucks  .
Vanilla twilight is good too (:
I'd like to make myself believe ,
that planet earth turns slowly :D
Hehe , omfg .
I need korean back x)
eheheheheheh , 2NE1 :D
There you go :]
& synthesizers ? lame .
SHINEE SAID HELLO TO ME :D
Hehe , its true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home