Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wtf ?

Hello !(:
Clairezxc the bongzxc is hereeee :]
omfg . i asked my momma to give me her camera , and she really gave it to me . Lawls .
I hate _____ like foock lah . I want to go also cannot . still _________
Wtff , go die lah bitch .
Hell , its alr 12.30 am in the morning and im still awake :]
Found a new friend that likes shinee too !(: she is in 6J . Called Cheyenne :]
Haha (: Woo !(: Excited like mad .
Totally regretted bringing my boys over flowers ost for SHINee to sign but they didnt have a freaking fansign like on that monday -.-
wtff. unfair . i hate the damn organizers .
Ruibing keeps calling me cute seh !(:
Haha , I totally hate someone luh .
wtf . tmr still need go school face that idiot . wth
Whutever luh ,  i wanna gg have mah sleep yo !(:
Anyeong :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home