Friday, March 5, 2010

I hate you .

Grrrrr,
why cant i be olderr hurrr ?
LOL , seriously .
agsjswkdl ;
why cant i hang out with my older friends lmfao ( thats sounds like im a rebel -.- )
WTF , im too short ;_;
im too uglay ;_;
im too idiotic ;_;
People find me a bitch ;_;
People think i talk too loud - aka , referring to last years incident ; check november 2009 D:
People think im too young to idolise freaking guys ;_;
My teachers find me lazy ;_;
My teachers pick on me ;_;
My mom doesnt want me anymore ;_;
Jonghyun bwahahahahahahha ,
OKAY I HAVE MOODSWINGS :O
JONGHYUNJONGHYUNJONGHYUNJONGHYUNLOVESME !
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH !
i want kimkey wifey D:
I need her D:
I miss felicia ;_;
i want to escape from this chaotic & moronic place D:
iloveyou;kimjonghyun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home