Wednesday, March 24, 2010

quiz ;D

Got this from sfi (; 


1) Pick your favorite SHINee member
2) Pick a time period (ex. day, week, month, year, decade, century)
3) Adjective
4) Pick a location (ex. park, beach, amusement park)
5) Adverb(ex. politely, nastily, jokingly, cleverly, sarcastically, quickly)
6) Verb; past tense
7) Pick one of these ---->wit, arrogance, stamina, fear, bravery, pain, hunger, desperation
8) Adjective
9) Color
10) Article of clothing/accessory
11) Article of clothing/accessory; plural
12) Body part; plural
13) Pick an emotion (ex. happy, sad, mad, angry)
14) Adverb
15) Type of liquid (ex. water, soda, lemonade, tea, Koolaid LOL)
16) Body part
17) Emotion
18) Adjective
19) Type of liquid
20) Adjective
21) Food, plural
22) Color
23) Animal
24) Body part, plural
25) Adjective
26) Verb
27) Your name





Dear (1)____________,

I lay awake all (2)____________ thinking of you, your (3)____________ smile, and our meeting in the(4)____________. (5)____________, I recall our meeting, how my heart (6)____________ with (7)____________ when I first saw you. How (8)____________ you looked in that (9)____________ (10)____________ and those (11)____________ on your (12)____________!

I cherished every moment we were together and was (13)____________ when our date came to a close. I can't say how (14)____________ I regret spilling (15)____________ on your (16)____________; you were (17)____________ about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're (17)____________.

You're (18)____________ most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of (19)____________, warmed in the moonlight. Your smile is as (20)____________ as can be. Your lips are like succulent (21)____________. Your hair is (22)____________ like a (23)____________ on a summer's day. Your (24)____________ are (25)____________.

I can't wait to (26)____________ with you again. Write soon.

Love,

(27)____________


I picked already(; time for me to fill in my answers .


Dear Jonghyun,

I lay awake all afternoon thinking of you, your sexy  smile, and our meeting in the school. surprisingly , I recall our meeting, how my heart beated with  Desperation when I first saw you. How hot you looked in that tank top   and those studs  on your Ears!

I cherished every moment we were together and was Sad when our date came to a close. I can't say how Much  I regret spilling  Dog Pee  on your face ; you were Calm  about t it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're cute .

You're Handsome  most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of water, warmed in moonlight. Your smile is as sexy  as can be. Your lips are like succulent meat ( ew )  . Your hair is Blonde  like a blonde guy  on a summer's day. Your looks  are amazing

I can't wait to go out  with you again. Write soon.

Love,

claire ; your wife :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home