Friday, July 9, 2010

damn.

hot bb ; i luhve.
im really stressed out right now , 
its friday , im supposed to relax abit right?
somehow im really worried for my PSLE.
i may go on a hiatus , & can you guys umm,
just help me ? dont go online but you'll think im crazy , 
but trust me , i think that's the best way for me to stop this addiction.
i dont wnna end up in normal stream , i really dont want & im working towards my dreamschools ,
st.anthony's canossian & holyinnocents' high . 
i think these schools are like suitable for me ,
cuhs its quite near to my area & the cutoff aggregate is quite reasonable.
i should work towards 230-something.
i really wnna go to either schools.
SO BADLY OKAY . 
i dont want to follow the so called fake "trend" ,
& go to tanjong katong secschool or tanjongkatonggirls' school . 
that was the past , so many lians ugh ;x
no CHIJ Katong for me either anymore.
its st.anthony's canossian , holyinnocents' or paya lebar methodist now ,
either these or i shall kill myself man.
seriously fuckmylife.
i need PSLE to be over , im going to work hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home