Saturday, July 17, 2010

i am tired of your constant lies.

omg all biases packed in one ; jjong , key , the other jonghyun , 
sulli , onew , victoria , taemin
yums , that episode of starking is a must see, 
uber funny max !

& im so jealous of those people who are going for SMTOWN LIVE'10 . 
I wnna gooooooo too~
BUT DONT WORRY , 
there's another piece of good news !
SS3 IN SINGAPORE WILL BE HELD IN JANUARY 2011 ! :) 
Excited max can ? Me & felicia's Bday Present , The perfect one :D
hae bb tweeted about supershow3 just now anyway , SOOOO,
YES! Just too excited to control my feelings.

BUT , 
today was one of the worst days of my life,
ahma house totally fucking sucked today k . 
tricia , me & Felicia were having a cold war . 
ugh , tricia damn irritating can ? PEWPEW.
She keeps sending me those MSN Winks & stuff,  
UBER STEWPID ;_____; ,
make my poor Laptop Hang , fcukher.
Another piece of bad news to add to today's awesome yet suckish day , 
SUNGMIN DEACTIVATED HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT.
Yes , he did.
this was his LAST tweet : 
RT @myblacksmile 저는 이 글을 마지막으로 트위터 그만안녕할게요~^^ㅎ 그동안 재미있게 잘 사용했구 관심가져주신 많은 분들 감사해요^^ 쑝.
[Trans] @myblacksmile Say good bye to twitter with this last tweets~^^ㅎ I have been pretty good fun before,Thanks everyone to give a lot of interest to me^^ 쑝(ssong is short way to say sorry) !!!

sigh , sungmin ah. COMEBACKKKKKK PLRS ? ;_____; 
i miss you already D: 

Hmm , thats all !
TATA . -/brb crying over minnie quiting twitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home