Friday, August 27, 2010

bitching time.

so we're divorced now , you like it very much huh ? oh please , i have better wives & husbands & friends , i dont need you . you made _____ cry , when you're obviously supposed to do your work as you're a prefect , you said she broke a promise? o r l y ? i dont really think so . you know that she's a perfectionist , yet you still call her up & plan not to do your work ? she did her work because she is a good student , what about you ? please do not be so complacent even though you're good in your studies . being good in studies isnt everything you know ? if you have high IQ & low EQ , i guarantee you , you cant survive in this world . & you keep saying oh okay to me whenever i ask you something , wtf is that kind of attitude ? im older than you , be it a few months , please be more respectful to me , to me , you & your attitude is one of the bitchiest i've ever seen . you dont know that the girls in our class dont even support you by not doing your work , yet ____ still tries to make you happy . she's your best friend thats why , too clingy for me sorry . the reason why i didnt support your decision to not do your work is that i think i am in the right . the other girls too , thats why they didnt support you in doing so. doing your work is the first step to becoming a good student & just because you are always the number one student doesnt mean you can do this . look , i know we need to revise , but i did & i also managed to do my work . and you ? sureeee you revise but do you do your work even if the deadline is in two days time ? fuck no you dont . you pissed me off from the start , you said I irritated you enough , but have you ever spared a thought for me ? your friend ? oh please bitch , you made my blood pressure rise till idk what already okay . sorry dude , im not made to please you . You think you can make me your so-called slave ? hell naw.

Let me tell you something , YOU MADE ____ CRY ALOT OF TIMES ALREADY , YOU DONT KNOW THAT ? HA , some kind of  friend you are. & arent you the rudest slut in the world ? i talked to you & yet you still reply me with a  okay , since the start you've been saying okay all your life . I know you have nothing to say but since you're my friend , well once my friend , i obviously bothered to tell you my personal things. you were the first one i told when my grandmother passed away , ____ bothered to write a simple sorry on my wall , & you ? where were you ? you informed them  , but you ? i know you called me , & i really appreciated that . I teared at your phonecall , i was really touched . other things aside , i think you're rude , downright rude & i think that no one deserves your friendship . NO ONE. k , i made myself clear. I dont care if you read this , if you do , this serves as a warning to you . I will never talk to you , nor will i be associated with you in any way ever again . because this whole thing was a huge blow . rude & yet still rude rude rude . sorry , no thanks .

im bitchy but not as bad you thanks ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home