Friday, August 6, 2010

musicbank? maybe.

im like obsessed with snsd's photobook pictures!
its all so pretty ~ i decided i want the photobook!~
so now , my current wishlist : 
- Boys in the City Season Three : Tokyo and Hongkong SuperJunior Photobook & DVD.
- SNSD 1st Photobook in Japan.
- SHINee's Lucifer Version B ( A is alr bought ) 
Bolded ones are what i want as fast as possible.

lol plrs dont regard me as a new kpop-fangirl , im not .
discovered kpop in december 2008 with SHINee , SuperJunior , SNSD.
till now , i still love them so very much , thats why all my biases are like from SME.
DBSK too , i miss yunjae alot ! ):
i srsly dont have the mood to catch mubank , 
even though i want to see my boys performing so badly D:
just not in the mood for it .
going to bathe soon , then its my long weekend~
im sick of your lies , its stupid really :> 
i hate it alot , lol .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home