Sunday, March 28, 2010

quizzie.

What is your name? Or what should your name be?
Thrill love - F(x) ( uuuuh , wth LOL )

How is your life going? 

Run Devil Run - SNSD ( pfft . )

What is your nickname?
Hard but easy -f(x) ( im not hard & im not easy either )

What is your theme song?
JoJo - SHINee ( YESYESYES THANKS )

What is your best friend's theme song?
Change - Hyunah ( erm , yes , someone really needs a change )

How is your life going to turn out?
Baby Baby - 4Men ( errrrrm , not yet okay )

Will you get married?
Romeo+Juliette - SHINee ( OMGOMGOMG , YAY !)

Will you have kids?
Oh yeah - MBLAQ ( eh , this is so true ROFL , i put my playlist on shuffle ZOMG )

What will your job be?
Love Like Oxygen - SHINee ( what does this gotta do with job ? )

Did you/will you finish school?
Bubble Love - Mc Mong ft .Seo In Young ( WTF ?!)

Who is your best friend?
When i Fall - After School

Who is or will be your significant other?
Magic - OneWay ( Maybe.....)

Who do you like?
Tasty Love - Kara ( HUUUUUH ?!)

How will you die?
Tik Tok - 2PM ft. Yoon Eun Hye ( OMG . Dont tell me i have heart disease & i become a ticking timebomb which can explode ; NUUUU~)

How do you feel right now?
Im a Loner - Cn.Blue ( quite true )

What is your favorite song?
Lollipop Pt.2 - Big Bang ( WTH ?!)

How could you describe your parents?
Run - Epik High ( HUH , WTF ) 

Your best friend[s]?
Into the new world - SNSD ( eeeerm...)

Your teachers?
Umbrella - Kara ( WALAO )

Your significant other [or crush...]?
Lupin - Kara ( dont tell me....)

Yourself?
Shock - BEAST ( im not in shock thanks )

What is your best feature?
Kissing You - SNSD ( HOLY SHMUCKS .)

What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?
Telephone - Lady Gaga ft.Beyonce ( SHIT , I DONT WANT TO BE IN SINGTEL , ROFL )

How could you describe this survey?
Ring Ding Dong - SHINee ( TOTALLY . THIS QUIZ IS CRAZY)

What makes you angry?
I hate you - 2PM ( erm , yes ) 

What makes you sad?
Please , dont go - Onew & JongHyun ( ERM , OK )

What makes you happy?
Gift - K.will ( YES!)

What makes you dance?
Mystery - BEAST ( LOL , JJONG PLRS )

What is your favorite color?
Caramel Coffee - Jessica & Tiffany ( Okay , arent they creamy brown ? )

How would you describe yourself?
Romantic - SHINee ( WOW , TRUE !)

Who is your worst enemy?
Star Star Star -SNSD ( WHAT ?!)

Who do you hate?
Replay - SHINee ( NO !)

Who do you love?
JoJo - SHINee ( Somehow its on repeat ._.)

Who do you lust after?
Oh! 

Finish the Sentence

I wish
Run This Town.

I want to
Shock . 

I want to kill
Love Like Oxygen ( ROFLMAO )

I want to eat 
Vanilla twilight ( HAAAA)

My head
Countdown .

I am
Telephone ( WHATTHEFUCK?!)

My best feature is
Mystery .

My eyes are
Baby

My hair is
Lonely ( NAW)

My face is
I was wrong .

You should
Apple is A.

Random

Words of advice
Bad Girl ( HUUUHUUU)

How do others see me?
rollin.

How do I see myself?
If.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home