Saturday, May 15, 2010

annoying.

Sigh . Sometimes people find me irritating .
thats lame . i think my friends are lame .
& then some people want to act cool .
That is totally my pet peeve manz.
ugh .
Btw , THAT . TOTALLY . RUINS . MY. FUCKING . MOOD .
uhuh ? See . too bad , you ruin my day ,
You ruin your life as well .
Cause im going to kill you .
Like this girl on facebook was like ;
" Why the heck do you always act so emo ?! I do that too sometimes , but why & what made you do that ?!"
OH PLEASE . I was NOT acting emo . ew i hate it when people say im so emo , oh im emo-ing right now gtfo .
idgaf abt whether you guys are emo-ing k .
& that girls being a biaaatch . She says she emo's most of the time  . yeah , how do you DO emo ?
Its either you feel emotional or not -.-
ew . OhHeck . I have moodswings , WGAF ABOUT EMO-ING WHEN YOURE ALREADY IN A DAMN BAD MOOD ?!
Well she emo also what , then why i cannot ? NO REASON .
AND , she doesnt need to gaf about what made me so "emo" .
then when i ask her , she dont want say , so whats the effing point ?
& I DONT ALWAYS ACT "EMO" or whatever shit you call it .

Words of Caution : DONT COME TO ME SAYING IM EMO-ING RIGHT NOW GTFO & DONT SAY IM EMO . 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home