Friday, August 6, 2010

fuckyou.

ignoring me is your best talent , isnt it ?
well , just go fuck yourself , i dont need your sympathy .
i may be small but at least im smarter up there -> brain.
you act all cutesy & loving with your friends but you forgot about your one friend right here.
fuck you & fuck off , im never talking to you again.
i dont need you telling me about who you like , & whether your friends like the same guy .
you wont stand a chance with him , because he already told you in the face that he didnt like you , obvious right? he doesnt like every single one of you girls , thats why he's fucking avoiding you right? dumbass go & learn some basic things that boys always do.

& dont come calling me & complaining about your "man" , lol he doesnt want you . Yup , "you didnt get your man" . he's not even a grown-up for god's sake . even though i was with him since P3 , like you . idgaf about him anymore , not with you at least.

i dont think i can survive in this big crap of mess in school right now .
its complicating & school's being such a fuckedup system ;A; SOBS.
i feel lonely , i need a friend , a true one. because all my friends i know are fakes , they say no when i ask them to follow me to buy some drinks , shout " WHAT" at me , & they never include me in any of the activities they do during recess . its saddenining , what immature kids they are , at least im more mature than the majority of you . & YOU , you that specific person im going to talk about now . You'd shout at me to shutup whenever i call your name in class , i dont like the way you talk to me , your manners . i'd laugh at some things the teacher do , you'd ask me to shutup , i was having moodswings , you asked me to chill & ask me to get rid of the "pissed thoughts" , you asked me to relax . but i was angry because of you , & i still am . you wanted to sit with me , but then you went to her instead & sat there for the rest of the drawing session . it hurts me badly , i only have myself now , only myself . whenever i talk about something trivial , you'd just utter an "okay" . a monotone okay , in my opinion thats just plain rude , even when you're talking to an elder , you'd say an enthusiastic yes . you would spazz with me on the slightest things last time , you've changed , you really did . i dont get why you've changed so much . you were the one who went through alot of things with me in primaryone&two , & i guess ...we're no longer bestfriends like we used to be . we were in the same groups all the time , we had fun , but you started to drift away from me . & by the end of primarytwo , i was left with no one . & that year was the worst year of my life . my father left me , & the next year , my grandfather left me , you know how saddening it is to live in a broken household ? i dont think you'll ever understand because you are fortunate , living in such a warm family environment . i dont think my life will be like other kids , they're stuck up & spoiled , now i know where they get their genes from.

okay im done , the world is fucked up .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home