Saturday, October 9, 2010

isn't all about kpop.


some people need to know that I'm not just all about kpop , I do listen to english songs & Actually , for those people who claim they're a hollywood genius & stuff like that , they're so fucking wrong sometimes . I got into american stuff like real early . Even before I got into kpop ( which was in 2008 ) . I loved the movies ( & I still do ) , the music ( mostly by Lady Antebellum , Maroon 5 , Colbie Caillat , Neon Trees ,  Paramore etc. ) , & the clothes / fashion / books , everything . I have Lauren Conrad's books too ( L.A Candy , Sugar & Spice ) I can even remember all the old movies , not bragging but some people really piss me off sometimes . 


I watched Gossip Girl , 90210 , Glee , How I met your mother & Modern Family ever since the first season came out & I'm still watching all these wonderful shows. Sigh , I miss my old life . By the way , Hannah Montana , Wizards of Waverly Place , Sonny with A Chance & All the new Disney shows are fucking crap. Lizzie Mcguire , That's So Raven , Phil of the future , Even Stevens were classic , shouldn't have cancelled those shows . 

Shia Labeouf would've been my imaginary husband by now ;~; 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home