Wednesday, November 17, 2010

graduation day.

so ...it's grad day tomorrow. I'm going to miss every single taonanite ): I'm going to miss 6C. I'm going to miss choir so fucking much it hurts so badly. now someone talks to me as if im not important to them. this sucks big time . I'm going to miss my friends , i always claim to not have friends but to be honest , i have friends . they're like my life , without them , i couldn't have survived school. Sureeeeeeee , im not popular , but i dont need to be popular ok , i just know that people are always behind me & those people are . my . friends .

maybe this doesn't apply to some of you , but being in a mixed school is wonderful. You have people from all walks of life , different genders , different people , different tastes. I love all of my schoolmates & sometimes , school may suck reallyyyyyyyy badly , but im sure it does have its good points too.

going to blog about my universal studios trip later or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home