Sunday, May 24, 2009

NATM2 - BATTLE OF SOMETHING LOL

Hi all , today me and my mom are going to her fren's baby shower at singapore art museum ?? yeah , we will be going there at 12.00-2.00 pm . but i still have class at 5-6 pm . then yestd , i watch NATM2 ( battle of the smithsonian ) . it was soo funny !!! i saw the JONAS BROTHERS.....in the movie LOL as cupids in fact . they were singing all types of songs HAHAHA so cutee.....then credits song was their song !!! i was like : " OMG ....THE JONAS BROTHERS GOT ACT IN MOVIE MEH ???? I THOUGHT ONLY IN THEIR 3D MOVIE ????? WAH SEH LEH !!!!!! OMG...." haha so yeah ....i hate short posts . rather read all the words then see one small bit of words . oh , did i mention i coincidentelly saw my mother's fren???? HAHA . I ate jap pasta before the movie and a hot dog after the movie LOL . i was super hungry siahh ... so yeah . stay and be cool ~ BUAIIZX ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home