Monday, April 5, 2010

today = bad day .

Hihihihihi . 
im kind of tired today . 
did lots of things  , 
somemore tmr = PE . 
Okay , im effing regretting tht i didnt go to the SGSFICLIQUE outing ;_;
Pffft . Totally would have had fun , you guys ftw !(;
ROFL , so my official oral date is released , 
for those choir girls in my class + 6A ( YipYipYahoo Xingning )  + 6B ( bleh , vivianna the banana ) + 6C ( Me , Feli & Zen ) + 6D ( Esther dongsaeng ) ,
AND April the 8th is my jjong's bday ! Nevermind , i shall do him proud :D
My Motivation ! Yesyesyes , finally someone to motivate :D
Heh . & SHINee's hello baby is coming to an end . 
One member cried . i think its either key or minho or Jjong ;x 
boohoo , yoogeun dont goooo~ D:
Dont leave me like what kyungsan did OTL . 

Okayokay , im exaggerating but yes , im effing sad ttm about this !!!
kkay , gtg kaybye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home