Sunday, May 16, 2010

dead ;

Okay ,
my blog is friggin' dead
i mean the Cbox ROFL .
ive been faithfully posting all these while !

kkay , went to cousin's house ;D
Damn funny ROFL . when i arrived ,
caught sight of Melissa & Andrea on the Laptop ,
turns out they were looking at Jap Accessories ,
Then i saw Andrea wearing a Hello!Project tee ,
i was like : " Hello Project ; i bet its a Japanese Band . "
Then she replied saying : " No , its a company , like SME like that .  "
I was damn embarassed siol ROFL .
But i knew that Morning Musume was under Hello!Project tho .
& these days , im so super into Jpop >D
ROFLROFL . Doesnt seem like me tho 8D
When i went into Andrea's room ,
IT WAS SO FULL OF YAMADA RYOSUKE !
LOL , but damn nice siol .
Then i told her : " wah , full of yamada leh "
She replied : " haha , my room is MY YAMADA SHRINEEEE !"
LOL Crazy Yamada Fangirl >D

I dont dare to put Jjong posters in my room ,
cause i got tuition in my room ,
then later teacher see .
the teacher saw my Onew photocard ,
then she say handsome >D
Should i make my room into a Jjong shrine x)
Naahhhh , says me . & my mother .
LOL , she would allow but later she would say why im into this type of music .
well , she doesnt know im obsessed with jonghyun ,
but she knows that IM SO SUPER OBSESSED WITH SHINEE & KOREANSTUFFS :D
Haha , My father knows i ADORE Jonghyun tho .
He sing RingDingDong damn funny siol .
& SHINee Girl too !

k , i cant wait for SHINee's 2nd full albummmmmm !
LOL , ive been listening to Hey!Say!JUMP & Kat-tun lately too :D
Influence of Andrea >D
Quite nice ROFL .
I LOVEEEEEEE ARASHI .
I think Arashi is the best jpop band lah . ROFL jks .
i love arashi still tho . <3
& Berryz Kobo LMFAO Weird name but okayokay lah .
IM STILL INTO KPOP K . SHINEE JJANG ! ROFL .
I kept watching WGM YongSeo Cuts on my Ipod at Cousins house .
& Sweet Night w/ SNSD .
DAMN FUNNY ! + WinWin w/SNSD & Flower Boy Generation w/ SHINee ( MC ) & FTI .

<< Indirect JongKey moment ROFL.
ASIAN PRIDE BABY .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home