Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 03.

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

from left : felicia & jamie . ( im not in it . )

Hi , my best friends aka cousins for life . Felicia & Jamie , the two people I love the most . 1996 , 1997 , 1998 . 3 Years in a row , we all came into this world , barely knowing each other even though we're cousins . But now , I think we got really close & all those times at Felicia's house & Jamie's house , playing the wii & dancing in Jamie's room . Staying over @ felicia's house , beating douglas up , visiting YWCA , all of us three went together *v* . HAHA , i miss you guys alot . THANK GOD WE'RE F A M I L Y . & yes , I haven't forgot Tricia , our little one  our youngest cousin . I dont have your picture here , & i dont have any picture of us four together , but trust me , We'll take one together! PROVIDED THIS MISSY AKA JAMIE WANTS TO TAKE . I love you guys , felicia jamie tricia ;____; <3




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home