Sunday, September 12, 2010

ohmybored.

your daily dose of donghae!
sigh , so damn goddamn bored . Theres science left to do but Im seriously procrastinating fml . Ohgosh cant wait for school tmrw! No sarcasm intended :) You'll be like how can anyone like school but seriously only there because I must go to school & for the friends sluts . erm so yeah , school is actually pretty boring theres no one to spazz kpop with except esther , crystal & Haena . Speaking of Haena , jealous she has like the last part of Donghaes & Yoona's name *v* . Shes a pretty nice korean that is actually my classmate for three years yay me! so if i call her haena ( like HAE & A NA ) I'll be calling yoona x donghae how awesome is that! YAY OTP OTP OTP YOONHAE AKA HAENA LOLOLOLOOLOL *v* IM SO LAME & RANDOM . Still ...I LOVE YOU HAENA! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home