Wednesday, September 8, 2010

what an idiot you are.

I want these pair of converses!

warning : rant ahead!

theres this girl in my school , she absolutely detests kpop & she often asks me to shut the fuck up
about all the kpop-related stuff . I wasnt even talking to her about kpop because I know that 
she hates it . then next , I was just spazzing on facebook & then she was like , " can you 
stop all the korean shit stuff can? you are damn annoying lah!" oh please , in real life,
I already shut up about kpop when im in front of you , & even virtually , I dont have
freedom? what is this? please lah , as if you will understand anything anyway.
block me lah , like I care . If you can name me 10 things on why kpop is disgusting,
I'll totally leave you alone . BUT YOU CANT , & thats why you're misunderstanding it.
If you cant appreciate the music I like , then too bad . & PLEASE DONT EVER
MAKE EXCUSES LIKE , " I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE"
oh please , Do i look like I do ? dumbfuck .
& you have totally no right to criticize who I idolize & stuff . 
whats wrong with donghae ? nothing . But you detest kpop & him , 
you know why ? because your so-called crush isnt even as cute as him ,
isnt as talented as him & the best of all , isnt even handsome as him.
so yeah , I SMELL JEALOUSY *v*. 

but whatever , such "people" shouldnt be allowed the tile of "person."
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A MARTIAN INSTEAD ? 
Dumbgirl_98 , HELLOOOOOOO ARE YOU THERE WAKE UP YOU ARE SO DUMB :>

from , slut_98 . 

HAHAHAHA , 
learned from viv 8D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home