Sunday, September 5, 2010

another night.


friends . <3

umm , yeah currently not in the mood to blog but whatever.
NOT GOING TO AHMA HOUSE ANYMORE UNTIL PSLES OVER ,
is this the fucking reality or what? 
no seeing my cousins no more for a month are you fucking serious DDDDDD;
I love to do math actually , its so fun but yet tiring to my poor brain ):
& im sorry to all those who had high expectations of me because well,
I disappointed almost every single person i know ;_____; .

& daaaaang , my room smells like durian after I ate the snowskin mooncake WAHA.
k sorry to disappoint all of you people who hate durian , but
durian is unbelievably stinky , so dont eat durian , LEAVE THEM ALL FOR ME THANKS.
HAHHA , but still dont get why foreigners hate durian so much , why?
so fucking awesome why not at least just try it right .
OKAY , short posts from now on im so sick & tired of this urrrgh,
tumblr ends my day always <3



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home