Friday, September 10, 2010

hello , i love you .

"I want to tell you so much , i love you  . 
And tell you time & time again , How much I care . 
Tell me how to win your heart , for I havent got a clue.
& let me start by saying , I love you . "


im so unbelievably addicted to Glee & the Glee songs . 
the sound track is seriously jjang!
& yes , trust me , its an awesome show , 
because true gleek speaking here ! ( been following the show since it came out~ ) 
Im so hungry ... randomgirl_98 here.
actually im not hungry , my stomach is super pain . 
ffffuuuu mensy.
HAHA , someone just spelled weather as whether on my tlist.
GIRL , P6 ALREADY & EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU , 
PLEASE BRUSH UP ON YOUR ENGLISH IT SERIOUSLY SUCKS.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home