Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


taken at Marina Bay Sands :) + edited .

1. Im into kpop , period.
2. I am a superjunior & SHINee stan :D
3. I love Lee Donghae , is mine & shall be mine.
4. I talk alot , & I really can't stop talking when asked to shut up . 
5. I really detest squid & some seafood , is this counted ? LOL.
6. My parents are divorced for 4 years already.
7. Im an only child .
8. I have alot of friends but no best friends . 
9. I cant stand people smoking ( my father smokes /shot) 
10. I only have one grandmother alive now DDD;
11. I can sing , way better than some people in choir.
12. Im humble sometimes .
13. Im sarcastic .
14. Im on 13 kpop forums & the only ones im active on is : sjworld ( superjunior ) , affxtion ( F(x) ) , soshified ( snsd ) & sfi ( shinee ) .

15. I love 30 day challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home