Friday, September 24, 2010

donghae spam.

okayokay , I promised _____ for a donghae spam so here it is .

cant you actually see why minhae is real

THESE TWO ARE EVEN MORE REAL . minus yesung :>
please bitch , everyone knows hae picked jjong in fbg . 
okay qts . sorry biased here. biases biases biases. *v*.

 drink more water , pimples are appearing .

omg lipbite /dead.

omg tongue tongue tongue tongue .

LOL what the bastard is this /cries/

omg stalker photo , hot *v*.

I LIKE THIS PHOTO ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT.

I love haetongue ! :>

omg pout right there /faints/

hi there , i love you <3.


omg hes speaking english omg that was my wish HAHA , omg my life is complete for srs.

AND LAST ONE! :D KYUHAE ! \o/














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home