Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day20.

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.


to start this off , i'm just writing how I feel , if you don't like what i'm writing , get out of here. Okay , I'm not going to marry him , never ever . But I want a husband like him . Lee Donghae , the man who possesses all the qualities that an average girl wants. Not saying he's perfect , we all have our flaws , no? but I see no fault in him , in my eyes , he can do no wrong . Maybe I'm just biased , but hey , he's cute , gorgeous , lovely , handsome , everything

If I can get a man who is half as good as donghae , I'll be contented . & In about 10/20 years time , I'm going to see myself married to a wonderful man with a stable job , with twins & a nice house . Not that I'm mature , this is reality . I'm not going to live in Seoul , live in a beautiful townhouse with Donghae with two kids called Lee Cloud & Lee Ocean , NO . So yes , I kinda need to wake up LOL ;~; . 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home