Thursday, November 18, 2010

picture spam.
























I had superloads of fun at universal studios singapore yesterday! spent all my money on gifts & food , $71 all gone. my heart ached , i swear ;~; . so..I woke up at like 7AM , left the house around...8.45? & then took a cab to sentosa.

We took the jurassic park ride first & what the fuck , totally wet . The last part is fucking scary i swear , but super fun k \O/// . ummmmmmmm had lasagna for lunch , pizza as well. Thanks aunt choo for helping us to pack drinks & snacks . <3 she packed bread , pocari sweat , special sweets , poncho & lots of other stuffs before-hand , so sweet of her lah please.

After lunch we walked around for awhile , went to sci-fi city , then later went to take the mummy ride . FUCKING SCARY & DAMN ASSHOLE PLEASE , felicia cried while queuing up cause she was scared & it was so damn dark inside i swear to lord .

So we went into the seats & it was so fast lah damn it. I closed my eyes then bend down along with feli , then suddenly i look up cause not the scary part yet. SUDDENLY I TURN TO MY RIGHT I FIND A FUCKING MUMMY SPRAYING WATER FROM ITS MOUTH TO MY FACE , it landed on my specs , ugh .

Thenthen its damn scary i shouted back at the mummy & then suddenly theres this HUUUUUUUGE drop so i was like fuckfuckfuckkkkk LOLOLOL , k then later my tears came out LMAO /loser/.

OKAY THIS IS PART ONE OF MY POST LOL KTHXBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home