Monday, May 25, 2009

June Hols and freakin andrew lim bo seng

Hiya peeps , the june hols are comin soon . but unfortunately , i have supp lessons from 1st-3rd June . == but the good thing is that my frens are comin over ^^ im so happy about that . my fren kay just called me to say that she was coming !! *KA-CHING* another visitor ^^ so yah , happy worhs .... why i have sup lessons is becos of the 3 days of OBS camp during 13-15 April , so the whole p5 lvl will have to make up for that 3 freakin days . == i hope that my frens , kyna , dawn , kay and weiting can come to my hse and during the sup lessons we can play the whole day ^^ I HOPE FOR THAT ! oh , btw , I DONT WANT ANDREW THE GAY-ASS TO SEAT NEXT TUH ME !!!!! OMG , i so hate him that i could take 3 pages just to write about that dumb-ass . let me start of with an intro : he was a buddist ....blablabla then he was my freakin classmate for 5 yrs ( including this yr which makes it 5 == ) , he would always boast that he has like , 2 maids and that he has a "terrace" hse . so ?? do i care about your effin hse ???? i mean obv , you would brag and all , but not to the extent . and then that time , you cry cos of MARCUS LIM hitting you ? you hit him back lah . stupid . then you cry wat cry ? you make me get scolded by that shen jing jean cos i tried to ask you why you cry . idiot right ? go make me get scolded . everyone trying to ask you then you keep saying ( in a gay crying voice ) : leave me alone . i want to have a happy life . i want to have some money . ok , i want to be very rich . JUST LEAVE ME ALONE !!!! ( starts crying in gay voice again ) .
I mean ,why must you freakin cry ? you make me so embarassed . i just wish you werent my classmate for what , 5 yrs ??? i oso dont want to be your classmate lah pls . OBV , EVERYONE HATES THE WAY YOU TOK AND ALL THAT GAYISH , SLUTTISH , BITCHY STUFF THAT YOU DO RIGHT ???? TRY TO CHANGE LAH !!!! PLS . i waste my page toking about you seh .
anyways , i go audi lerhs buaiix ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home