Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Bubble!

LOL i want KyuHae to make another HappyBubble CF ! :) 

okay , guess whattt.
I BOUGHT MY NO OTHER ALBUM ALREADY.
HAHAHHA , & Am Happy Max !
Things I bought during my shopping trip just now : 
- Mizuno Running Shoes for Tomorrow's 1.6km run. - World Of Sports.
- SuperJunior's 4th Repackaged Album , No Other . - Gramophone.
- Orange Vitamin C Vitamins that my father forced me to eat . - GNC.

Im Contented now ! :) 
HAHAHHA , 
you know im soooo obsessed with Pretty Little Liars ?!
its like the nicest show ever after my alltime favourites , 
Glee , Gossip Girl , 90210 & how i met your mother.
OKAY , Dont think im just into kpop , 
I watch tv too , American shows (Y).
Actually , I dont watch Kdramas , I watch American Shows 8D
I like it better IMO , :D
NOWWW I WANT LUCIFERRRRR.
HAHAHAHAAHHA , 
Cant wait to fail tomorrow's 1.6km run man.
I'll think i'll pwn though LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . 

okay okay , TATA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home