Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 04.

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

( im doing two days today because of all the days I skipped.)

It would have to be biting my nails . I always bite my nails when I'm nervous & then the habit got bigger so I started biting them even when i'm not nervous . They look super ugly so im planning to go to the manicurist to get my nails done . & then after psle i would put nail polish . I used to have polish on my fingers but once I started biting , I cleaned them all off . Its a pity , from once gorgeous nails to disgusting half-biten fingernails , stupid of me to bite them . But its a habit . Unless I buy those polish that has this disgusting taste & smell , maybe that will work? 

SO PEOPLE , DO NOT BITE YOUR NAILS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home