Monday, September 27, 2010

day 07.

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.


Him . Lee DongHae , He changed my life . I love him to bits , & im not afraid to express it .  I love the way he sings , dances , talks , laughs , everything . I just hope , in January , Back Stage Passes & a Photo with you , that will do . Please let it happen , just once , please? 2 Years of you in my life , everything was worth it . Now , I'll have to study hard to make you proud & everyone else who wants me to do well . November 18 2008 , our anniversary's coming up , baby . I love you & you will forever be part of my life , not joking . You made me realise how important my life is , You made me realise that friendship & love is one of the most nicest things on earth , how could I ever forget ? & your birthday is coming soon , 15th October , Friday . I'll wait for that , I will , & dont worry , I wont cheat.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home