Tuesday, October 26, 2010

day 24.

Day 24- A letter to your parents.


Dear Mom & Dad , 

I'm really sorry for not making you two proud all these years . I've been misbehaving alot nowadays , but I really love you two , for bringing me up . Even though you guys divorced in the middle of my childhood , primary two to be exact , I try to be strong. I never really cried , because I know you two would be happier without each other. I cried myself to sleep for 5 years already , & you know what? I think I should stop. To be honest , I think I can't live without you two . I imagine that we're still one perfect , happy family . I am a pure jinx , I secretly read your divorce documents only to find out that i was the cause of your poor marriage life . " their marriage started to dissolve right after their child was born" . I cried so hard when I read that line . I really wanted to close the file but I did not , I continued reading & ended up tearing the pages . I guess you two don't know but , I really hate being alone .

Love , 
Claire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home