Tuesday, November 23, 2010

omfg my dream come true.

 I'M GOING TO SS3 ON JANUARY 29 2011 . 


i'm so excited ydek , thank you thank you thank you faith for the tickets , i'll be sure to pay you back. we'll be standing in pen B , which is the moshpit &  it's soooooo close to the stage , in fact , its kind of like connected to the stage homfg ;~; . Just when I thought my dream would be crushed , a miracle occurred.I'll finally be able to see hae baby & sj + m this is a dream come true , really. i'll see those amazing & wonderful dorks play with each
other , eunhae's solo (can't wait for this!) , the funny & cute vcrs , cooking cooking (one of the main highlights) 
& basically , everything about sushow. I can't thank everyone enough , this is equivalent to me scoring 300/300 for my psle which is obviously impossible.


thank you , for everything . 


P/S : i love you , lee donghae , more than anything else.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did really watched SS3?

February 6, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home