Wednesday, October 27, 2010

omg.



okay , so shin se kyung & jjong bb are dating . I was like , " what? you serious?" & it's confirmed. It feels so weird because she looks more mature than him , but they're of the same age . Anywho , i think they're a cute couple but it feels really , really weird. but if jjong's happy , i'm happy for him as well. to be honest , I cannot even imagine one of my biggest biases in kpop getting a girlfriend , i miss 2008 kpop , really , really , really much . 

his hand clutching her arm , o god. lmao , today's a really bad day for me as well . by the way , i'm not feeling very butthurt , but you need to understand that he's my bias & yeah , i died alittle inside . & , he's really happy isn't he?

i hope you enjoy your dating life right now , jjong , cherish it , but please do more skinship with onew i miss you alot now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home